I'm currently working on a few things.
- improving development operations to balance efficiency, flexibility and stability
- collaborating with team members to find creative ways to reach our goals
- extending the functionality of Craft CMS for our clients in the destination marketing industry
A typical project starts as a design mockup and I will do what it takes to get it working with the CMS.
- Flagstaff Arizona (April 2019)
- Visit Concord (November, 2018)
- Visit Jacksonville (July, 2018)
- Blue Ridge Mountains (March, 2018)
- Visit Pittsburgh (October, 2017)
- Niagara Falls USA (March, 2017)
If we don't lsten to our users, then we're building things for ourselves. Working in a user-centered design process helps teams prioritize and define requirements. Every project works within contraints but I always make efforts to do what's best for the people consuming the information.
I've worked on too many projects where accessibility is thought of as an add-on. I beleive it is something that everyone should consider every step of a project. It's also something I've been making strides to improve in every project I work on. I've found web standards as a solid starting point.
Most of the people around me are lucky enough to work on these projects with large screens and fast connections, but the people consuming the information are often on 3G or public Wi-Fi connections. It's important that I use every trick I can find to deliver a snappy website in a resonable amount of time.